OPM are seeking to recruit a Consultant into their Water portfolio to work primarily on Water, Sanitation and Hygiene (WASH).
Core responsibilities of the role include:
- Delivering high quality technical work across a range of issues – both short-term diagnostic and research work and long-term sector reform projects – in support of developing country governments and international agencies;
- Supporting the acquisition, implementation and management of WASH projects, including working alongside officials from donor agencies and partner governments;
- Developing technical skills and capacity in WASH, and building a profile and network with other practitioners and clients.
- Working across teams with staff from other portfolios, such as health, education and climate change.
- An excellent academic record including a Master’s degree in a relevant subject (e.g. economics or a water-related field);
- A strong track-record of relevant analytical work on WASH in an international environment;
- Knowledge and understanding of WASH policy and practice, and an ability to apply this knowledge analytically and practically.
For more information and to apply go to:
Note: despite the advert, this position does not have to be based in Oxford (though in the first few months there would have to be quite a lot of time spent there).