The Emergency WASH Volunteer will be working with the field-based team in Upper Nile and Warrap states and also with the team in Juba. This will entail activities such as supervising hardware construction, ensuring suitable and effective community liaison and hygiene promotion, and liaising with other WASH partners. At Juba level the Emergency WASH Volunteer will report to the WASH Coordinator and Emergency Coordinator to facilitate the smooth running of the WASH response. The overall aim is of ensuring compliance with an emergency response plan and monitoring and evaluation framework. This is a field oriented job necessitating a considerable amount of time working on day to day management issues in challenging circumstances. The volunteer package includes; return flights, pre-departure medical, shared accommodation and a monetary contribution. This is an 8 month contract.
- Set up by the IRC, a vacancy site open to all WASH sector organisations. Learn more.
Get by mail!
- Emergency WASH Volunteer
- Senior Policy Analyst / Deputy Head of Policy, WaterAid, UK [deadline 03 October]
- Norwegian Red Cross: WASH delegate, Haiti (deadline Aug 24th)
- Regional Director, SOIL Haiti [deadline 15 September]
- Engineering Adviser with Concern Worldwide
- Knowledge Management Associate, The Water Institute at UNC, Chapel Hill, NC, USA
- Senior Director, Sanitation Programs, PSI, Patna, India
- Executive Director, Green Empowerment (GE), USA [deadline 15 August]
- Medair is seeking a WASH Project Manager for its programme in Madagascar
- Research Assistant/Associate Professor at The Water Institute at UNC
- Medair is looking for a WASH Advisor – South Sudan
- Deputy Director, Malaria & Child Survival
- WASH Project Manager – Generic (All Medair field programmes)
- WSSCC Developing Roster of Senior Consultants for Sanitation and Hygiene Programming Support
- 318,833 hits
Add to favourites